2023 40 Under 40
Nominations Are Now Closed!
Now in its sixth year, the Fruit + Vegetable 40 Under 40 Awards will honor 40 outstanding individuals making their marks in the industry. Nominations are encouraged from all segments of the industry – men and women who are demonstrating involvement, innovation and commitment.
The 40 young professionals chosen will represent the best in the industry. The Fruit + Vegetable 40 Under 40 Class of 2023 will be honored at the Great Lakes Fruit, Vegetable & Farm Market EXPO, and recognized in the October 2023 issues of Fruit Growers News and Vegetable Growers News, with additional coverage in Organic Grower.
The awards are free to enter and we encourage self-nominations as well.
• Under the age of 40 (as of June 10, 2023)
• Currently employed within the fruit + vegetable industry
• Demonstrates leadership qualities
• Strives to propel the industry forward through involvement and innovation
• Farm Marketers
• Extension Agents
• Crop Consultants/Advisors
• Trade Show Management
• Association Leaders
• Government Agencies
• Individuals previously nominated, but who did not make the final 40, can be nominated again this year