Oct 4, 2016Bittersweet Flavor Key to Hard Cider Varieties
Steve Wood, of Poverty Lane Orchards, discusses bittersweet apple varieties, like Dabinett, that add “tannic structure” to hard cider.
- WSU webinar: How do We Measure and Manage Soil Health for Productive Orchards?
- BelleHarvest introduces earth-friendly sustainable packaging
- Michigan Apple Committee pilots new pop up display bins
- Grant will help researchers prevent apple fire blight in US
- Harvest watercore-susceptible apples before symptoms become severe
- Apple forecast down slightly despite challenges
Multimedia see all »
High-altitude pears: IFTA tour spotlights Washington pears
Great Lakes EXPO sessions to look at how to effectively plan farm succession and the benefits of Farm to School
see all current issue »