Feb 6, 2018Encouraging Native Pollinators in Orchard Settings
Julianna Wilson of the Michigan State University Department of Entomology gives advice about how to encourage native pollinators in an orchard setting.
- Worried about February warmup to fruit crops?
- Survey seeks input on Enviroweather website redesign
- New tool gives apple farms hope in fight against spring freezes
- Early start to growing season means early start to disease control
- Conference to offer guidance on energy systems
- Use copper sprays, orchard sanitation to manage disease
Current Issuesee all current issue »