Jan 8, 2018Hard Cider Offers New Avenue for Gold Coast Farms
Scott Phelps, owner of Gold Coast Farms, explains what it’s like growing apples for hard cider and the partnership with Virtue Cider.
- Vancouver, Washington’s ‘Old Apple Tree’ dies at age 194
- Apple production, exports up for 2019 crop, says USApple
- Michigan apple growers expect to harvest 22.5M bushels in 2020
- USApple 2020 forecast pegged at 253.3M bushels, down 3% from a year ago
- Following a turbulent year, apple industry looks to rebound, says USApple
- Rainier Fruit achieves Equitable Food Initiative certification
Multimedia see all »
Arkansas fruit breeder’s progeny grown throughout the world
Pest, disease controls keep Michigan blueberry growers busy
Farm Market column: What’s the difference between markup and profit?
Ag Labor Review: Will 2022 be remembered as the Year of Ag Labor Regulations?see all current issue »