Feb 27, 2020Fruit + Vegetable 40 Under 40 program seeks nominees for Class of 2020
Eighty individuals are already proud alumni of the Fruit + Vegetable 40 Under 40 Awards.
Joining those honorees this November will be 40 more outstanding individuals making their marks in the industry. Nominations are encouraged from all segments of the industry – men and women who are demonstrating involvement, innovation and commitment.
The 40 young professionals chosen will represent the best in the industry. The Fruit + Vegetable 40 Under 40 Class of 2020 will be honored at the Great Lakes Fruit , Vegetable & Farm Market EXPO, and recognized in the October 2020 issues of Fruit Growers News and Vegetable Growers News.
The awards are free to enter and we encourage self-nominations as well.
• Under the age of 40 (as of March 16, 2020)
• Currently employed within the fruit + vegetable industry
• Demonstrates leadership qualities
• Strives to propel the industry forward through involvement and innovation.
• Farm Marketers
• Extension Agents
• Crop Consultants/Advisors
• Trade Show Management
• Association Leaders
• Government Agencies
• Individuals previously nominated, but who did not make the final 40, can be nominated again this year.
Thank you to the sponsors who support the 40 Under 40 recognition program: Corteva Agriscience, Enza Zaden, FMC Corporation, Marrone Bio Innovations, Proptek and Stokes Seeds.
Nominations are now open for the Class of 2020! Deadline is March 16, 2020.
The 2019 Class of 40 Under 40 honorees. Photo: Eric Hadden