About Fruit Growers News
For 60 years, Fruit Growers News has served as a powerful and reliable resource for fruit growers across the nation. Published monthly, each issue of this award-winning publication features the latest news, insights, products and more to ensure successful growing operations.
Within the pages of Fruit Growers News, readers discover:
- In-depth features designed to provide the insight and knowledge necessary to stay competitive in the marketplace
- The latest products to ensure growers are on the cutting edge of technology and informed of new solutions
- Recurring spotlights including grower features, production topics, crop protection news, new products, research reports and more
Each Fruit Growers News print issue is complemented with various digital resources, including:
- Digital Editions
- FGNtv YouTube video channel
- Week in Review Weekly E-Newsletter
- eFGN Monthly E-Newsletter
- Industry news, videos, products and more
In addition, Fruit Growers News is a proud founder of the Fruit + Vegetable 40 Under 40 Awards, an industry-wide honor that annually recognizes 40 emerging leaders under the age of 40. The awards are held annually during the Great Lakes Fruit, Vegetable and Farm Market EXPO.
Other specialty agriculture brands under Great American Media Services include:
The opinions and views expressed by authors, contributors and advertisers in Fruit Growers News do not necessarily reflect those of the editors and publisher. Appearance in Fruit Growers News does not constitute endorsement by Great American Media Services or Fruit Growers News of the advertiser, its products, or services. Great American Media Services and Fruit Growers News accepts no responsibility of liability for the validity or accuracy of information supplied by contributors, vendors, advertisers, or advertising agencies. Great American Media Services and Fruit Growers News do not make any claims or guarantees as to the accuracy or validity of information supplied by contributors, vendors, advertisers or advertising agencies.