Nov 23, 2020Thirteen Bumpers College faculty members recognized with service awards
Thirteen faculty members in U of A’s Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences are being recognized with milestone service awards to the college and university.
They will be honored at the annual U of A System Division of Agriculture Awards Luncheon in January.
Faculty being recognized are:
- 50-Year Award
- Donna L. Graham, University Professor, agricultural education, communication and technology; interim director, School of Human Environmental Sciences; former Bumpers College associate dean
- 40-Year Award
- John Clark, Distinguished Professor, horticulture; U of A System Division of Agriculture fruit breeding
- 35-Year Award
- Walter Bottje, physiologist, poultry science
- 30-Year Award
- Bruce Ahrendsen, professor, agricultural economics and agribusiness
- 20-Year Award
- Doug Karcher, professor, horticulture
- Wayne Kuenzel, physiologist and neurobiologist, poultry science
- Casey Owens, Novus International Professor, poultry science
- Dan Rainey, associate professor and graduate coordinator, agricultural economics and agribusiness
- Lalit Verma, head and professor, biological and agricultural engineering; former Bumpers College interim dean
- 10-Year Award
- Kristen Gibson, associate professor, food science
- Michael Kidd, professor and former head, poultry science
- Trenton Roberts, associate professor, crop science
- Jacquelyn Wiersma-Mosley, associate professor, human development and family sciences, School of Human Environmental Sciences
For more information about Bumpers College, visit here.