Sep 17, 2020US sales personnel added by Vive Crop Protection
Five agricultural professionals recently joined Toronto, Canada-based Vive Crop Protection to support Vive’s product offerings across the U.S.
- Sara Zinck as marketing director. Sara previously held marketingpositions with Midwestern BioAg, Adama and Bayer CropScience.
- Kent Taylor as regional sales manager East. He will cover the area from Maine to North Carolina. Kent is located in Pennsylvania and comes to Vive most recently from Bayer CropScience.
- Mardy Alberts as regional sales manager Plains. Mardy was most recently with Bayer CropScience and resides in Nebraska. She will support Vive within Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Colorado.
- Hayden Henry as regional sales manager South. Hayden’s experience from Indigo Ag and Nutrien will help him support Vive products across Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona.
- Tommy Killebrew as regional sales manager Southeast. Tommy will cover the Southeast from Arkansas to Florida. He comes to Vive most recently from Nutrien/Loveland and Syngenta.
In addition, Mark Varner has taken on responsibility for overall sales management. Varner joined Vive in October 2019 as National Accounts and Michigan regional sales manager.
These additional team members complement the existing sales team of Rick Davidson, Regional Sales Manager Midwest, Vicki Dekkers, Regional Sales Manager Central, and Jonathan Adamson, Regional Sales Manager Northwest.
Dan Bihlmeyer, VP of Sales and Marketing at Vive Crop Protection says, “Vive Crop Protection is delivering the best-mixing fungicides and insecticides in the industry and growers tell us that’s why they come back to Vive products again and again. I’m excited to add significant bench strength to our growing team as we fulfill demand and expand our distributor and retail partnerships, bringing Vive products to growers across the U.S.”
Contact information is here