Jan 20, 2010Cold Winter Could Mean Damage for Early Peach Blooms
Peach and blueberry crops could be more susceptible to a late winter or spring freeze this year. NBC Augusta, Ga.
Click here to read the rest of the story.
- Oregon State entomologists develop organic product to control SWD
- Industry groups, elected officials stand with American blueberry growers
- USITC: Imported blueberries have not caused serious injury to domestic industry
- Blueberry council seeks nominations for regional, alternate positions
- Fertilizing blueberries is the key to high yields
- MSU to study effectiveness, cost of blueberry pest management strategies
Multimedia see all »
Farm Market & Agrotourism: take time to assess your marketing strategy
Cherry Marketing Institute: Michigan cherry group focuses on H-2A, FDA rule
see all current issue »