Feb 5, 2019How Selah, Washington’s Matson Fruit Was Established in 1908
Rod Matson of Matson Fruit in Selah, Washington, talks about how the family farm was established in 1908 by his great-grandfather.
- Arctic apple engineers welcome scrutiny, growers’ help
- Researchers refine growing techniques for Cosmic Crisp trees
- Postharvest for tree fruit backed by Northwest Farm Credit
- Rainier charity campaign fights homelessness
- Washington state farmland market stable, realtor says
- Three Washington tree fruit companies acquired by N.C. firm