Jan 24, 2020Southeast Regional Fruit & Vegetable Conference
Here are some of the sights of the Southeast Regional Fruit & Vegetable Conference, held January 9-12 2020 in Savannah, Georgia.
- Florida ag commissioner salutes grower Dustin Grooms as Veteran of the Month
- BioSafe Systems adds a soil treatment specialist to its ranks
- Georgia Fruit and Vegetable Growers note damage of Mexican seasonal imports
- Florida farmworkers helped by hotline to get free legal assistance
- 2020 Caneberry Pricing Survey Report released
- World outreach helps UF/IFAS strawberry breeding program
Multimedia see all »
Arkansas fruit breeder’s progeny grown throughout the world
Pest, disease controls keep Michigan blueberry growers busy
Farm Market column: What’s the difference between markup and profit?
Ag Labor Review: Will 2022 be remembered as the Year of Ag Labor Regulations?see all current issue »