Jun 19, 2017Applications accepted for Institute of Agricultural Technology
The Institute of Agricultural Technology (IAT) at Michigan State University (MSU) will be taking admission applications for Fall 2017 until August 15, 2017. IAT offers programs on MSU campus and 10 community collegepartners around the State. 95 percent of the graduates are employed at the time of graduation in high paying positions around the country. Admission to the Institute of Agricultural Technology is based on several factors including:
- Student academic performance in high school or community college (GPA range from 2.0 to 3.9)
- Student work experience, organized school activities, community involvement and conduct
- Demonstrated interest in program of study
- Available space in desired program
- Complete the IAT online application for admission, including the personal statement at https://admissions.msu.edu/application/App.asp?AL=AF
- Pay the $65 nonrefundable application fee using a credit card or electronic check
- Have your official high school transcript and/or college transcripts sent to the MSU Office of Admissions through an electronic delivery service such as Parchment, Docufide, Naviance, or E Scrip-Safe. Schools that do not have access to these services may send official paper documents via U.S. mail to the MSU Office of Admissions, Hannah Administration Building, 426 Auditorium Rd., Room 250, East Lansing, Michigan 48824-2604.
For more information about the education opportunities provided by IAT visit here.
Source: Michigan State University